The loose-fit, sleeveless LMcation Mia Tencel Dress features round neck and ruffle hem that falls to the knee. Wear it around the house, running errands or at the beach.
Made from sustainably-sourced wood pulp, Tencel is a popular fabric choice for eco-conscious clothing brands. The pulp originates from eucalyptus trees grown on farms with no old growth forests, genetic manipulation, irrigation, or pesticides used. The fibers are produced with non-toxic chemicals, and the pulp is processed in a closed loop system, which means the water and solvents used are recovered and reused again and again.
The LMcation Mia Tencel Dress was thoughtfully made for women, by women, and designed to embrace women of all shapes and sizes. Each garment was cut and stitched by one of our female partners in Vietnam and each reusable cloth packaging was made by one of our disabled partners, giving them the training and opportunity to access a sustainable income and boosting their chances at a better future. Join LMcation in our mission to enable, empower and inspire each other.
- Gently hand wash, or use a mesh laundry bag when using the laundry machine.
- Wash with like colors. Avoid washing light colors with dark colors.
- Do not wash with hard materials, like denim.
- Do not wash in hot water.
- Do not soak and do not bleach.
- Do not twist or wring dry.